Getting to Camp
“It’s like a get-away.
It’s neat to hang out with friends and counselors.”
Many Transportation Options
Sunrise is a day camp program, and is within driving distance of most Long Island communities and surrounding boroughs. We encourage parents to drive their children directly to and from the camp to limit their time on buses.
Driving not an option? No problem!
A bus, staffed by camp counselors, is available from select locations on Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Bronx. The transportation locations vary annually depending on where the majority of the campers live.
Additional transportation arrangements may be worked out to accommodate the individual needs of families.
The current transportation locations are:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Cohen Children’s Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
For more information, please contact:
Transportation Coordinator at email@example.com or call 516.634.4193.
For directions to Sunrise Day Camp-Long Island, click HERE